What if a day at the office was
a Day spent improving the world?
At WFI, it is. Join us in our mission to help people, communities and industries access affordable, sustainable and safe water.
We employ people who really care about alleviating water scarcity and tackling water treatment challenges in the best possible way, creating new value from water.
We seek dedicated team players with long-term commitment, patience, passion and a drive for excellence, in order to make a true impact – enhancing public health and sustainability worldwide.
If you are interested in joining our group of professionals, we’d love to hear from you.
We seek a seasoned sales manager for our growing business development department, to head biological water treatment B2B sales worldwide.
- Over 5 years’ experience in B2B companies in biological wastewater treatment
- Proven track record in closing deals abroad
- A team player
- Languages: Hebrew, English – must, Spanish and French – a plus
This is a full-time position in the Caesarea industrial zone.
Automated Control Systems Programmer
For a software control solutions development position for our integration & project management business unit, we seek a graduate in industrial control engineering – Mechatronics / control systems / electricity.
Experience is a plus but not a must. Students about to graduate will also be considered.
- Acquaintance with programmed controllers (A-B, Siemens) as well as HMI / SCADA systems, WinCC, FTView, InTouch
- Elite programming language
- High level English
- Technical background and orientation
- A team player
Full-time position in the Caesarea industrial zone.
For our water technologies group accounts department, we seek a professional to take on the following:
- Responsibility for all bookkeeping aspects, reporting to the CFO.
- Preparation of financial statements and ongoing management reports (monthly/quarterly/annual).
- Preparation of tax reports.
- Preparation of reports for the Innovation Authority and Ministry of Economics.
- Handling purchasing processes and payments to vendors.
- Handling ongoing communication with customers and debtors.
- Conduct analyses – budget vs. actual, project economy etc.
- Building economic models, business plans and feasibility tests.
- Reporting and monitoring of the cash flow.
- Reporting to the various government financial authorities (income tax, national insurance, and VAT).
- Ongoing communication with auditors and tax advisors.
A full-time position in the Caesarea industrial zone.
- Certified CPA, licensed by the Israel council of accountants – post intern
- At least a year’s experience in a financial role.
- Knowledge in Israeli tax.
- Fast learner, independent team player.
- Organization and accuracy, paying attention to details.
- High-level of English.
- High-level of competency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with work on ERP systems – SAPB1, Priority, Ram Nihul, Kol-Natun.
- Availability for full-time position with overtime if necessary.